Monday, September 20, 2010

Goodbye my friend.


Bailey, July 9, 1998 entered my life when when I needed him the most. I was in a horrible relationship that could have ended badly.

I got Bailey, This crazy cute black Lab puppy that almost got me kicked out of a rental house, a duplex but got me out of a traffic ticket. This sweet boy loved me no matter what! He LOVED being rubbed behind his ears, his belly, heck, he even liked when I gave him pedicures!!!

Bailey got FAT! Then skinny, then pretty chunky again. He loved swimming!!! The only bad thing was, you couldn't let him off his leash cause he'd run wild and about get hit!

He knew when I was sad; He'd lay his little head on my lap and just lay there until I was ok. He watched after Madison when we brought her home. He'd let her lay over him , cause she was giving him attention.

As much as I couldn't stand when he'd constantly bark when we got home, until we let him out of the pen; I know I'll cry the first few times I don't hear him when I pull up to the house. I will miss how he would bound of the stairs and knock me down to get into the house!!!

Oh Bailey, How I miss you already. Saying goodbye to you tonight was surreal. You were a great friend who love us unconditionally. We will miss you and love you forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment